Wireless, digital perfection for an ultra-powerful performance
The DIGIMET III was the very first self-contained, electronic tempo and pitch instrument for both classroom and outdoor use. This loud and proud metronome was the first ever to be both wirelessly remote controllable and programmable, freeing up directors to multi-task for spot-on performance. It is still our best seller and a staple in the industry. Now….meet the new D3A.
Possessing a robust and advanced features list, the D3A is an investment that will improve rehearsal efficiency with each class from beginners to the most advanced ensembles.
- Rechargeable battery for inside and outside use
- Rugged construction
- Audio power increased by 66% over the DIGIMET III
- Up to 8 hours of use on full charge and features user-replaceable batteries
- Remote controllable up to 50 feet
- Optional, more powerful D4 remote available ONLY for D3ARF model
- Beat Subdivisions 2X through 9X
- Accent the first beat of each measure
- Accents can be added within the available subdivisions
- 100 memory presets (can be recalled on the downbeat)
- 4+ octaves of audible chromatic tuning notes
- Optional high pitched click
- 9 pitch tables are available (A436-A444)
- Output for external amplification (if needed)
- Speaker mount fits most speaker stands
- All-weather cover available
DIGIMET products are available exclusively thru our dealers.